Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Thoughts:

My 2 month milestone.
My grandchildren - so resilient - honest - lovable. 
My key start mower.
My memories of all the good times.
My best friend stealing me away for an afternoon of FUN!
My banana tree is unveiling a new palm leaf.
My garden.
My courage.
My faith.
My family.
My friends.
Walking/running 5 miles.
Biking 15 miles.
My job & co-workers.

Knowing that:

The most important things in life aren't things.
Less Is More
Grace is truely amazing.
I am being watched over daily.
No one knows what they can do until they try.
You don't always get what you want but you can keep wishing.
I'm not alone.
I draw strength knowing others care about me.
I know who's in charge.
I am blessed.

You don't have to be the one responsible for making everything work.  Believe me.  The big things are already taken care of:  The sun will rise in the morning, the stars will come out at night, and -- if you work it right -- a child, someone you love, or a dear, close friend, will share a special smile with you -- and make everything wrong -- right again.
Douglas Pagels

No comments:

Post a Comment