Sunday, December 5, 2010

December 3, 2010

I feel very weak today.  After a night of no sleep - just tossing and turning.... I put my feet on the ground and it all just hits you smack in the face - it's so real.  And the thing that makes me the maddest - I can't fix it!  I want the so called normal life back! But I realize that we have to move forward - there's no going back for a second chance.  We don't get a re-wind.  

Some disappointing news from the Neurosurgeon today.  He feels Randy's condition is inoperable.  He scheduled us to see the Oncology doctor on Tuesday morning.  We are grateful for the quick appointments.  Again - strength for telling our kids what we are up against as well as all family members.  We need a miracle.  We need all the prayers and encouragement we can get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment