Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Give Me Strength

I set here this morning asking for a miracle.....asking for strength.......asking for more prayers than any of you can imagine.  He had a really rough night last night.  The pain is intense and finding a comfortable position to be in is no longer an easy accomplishment during the nights.  Praying today for answers to get him some relief from the pain.  Praying for strength to endure the day. Praying for the weather to be kind to get my kids beside me.  Praying for God to guide the Surgeon's strong hands and be able to accomplish what they are in there to do. Surgery is this afternoon. Praying for R to get through the surgery and recovery period of even more pain.  Why do things get worse before they get better????   I know somehow we'll all get through these days of trials and major testing of faith.  I know God never gives us more than we can handle...... but right now..... I'm asking for each one of you to hold us all up in prayer.  Your support and encouragement you've shown thus far is far greater than we ever imagined.  Keep it up!!   Love you all!!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment