Wednesday, December 8, 2010

We Wait....

Randy had a rough day today.  His night last night was good - so I was really hoping for him to have a better day.  I used my mighty muscles and brought up a different chair from downstairs and he can tolerate it better than anything else right now.  Thanks Mom and Dad for checking in today.  It was appreciated.  This evening he said he'd had a headache since noon. His stomach was upset.....all a result of the Percacet he's taking.  He was plain miserable!  I feel so bad for him.  Once again I praise FW Oncology - the Dr. on call had me a call back in less than 5 minutes.  She prescribed something for his nausea.  I hope it helps. The headache could be a result of the spinal tap according to the dr.  He did eat a good meal tonight.  

We are so blessed with wonderful friends and family who have shown us unending love and support through all of this.  Please pray that the spinal fluid will bring the dr. the news we need to get moving forward on some sort of relief for Randy.  Some clarity on what form of Cancer it is.  Our appointment isn't until 4:15 tomorrow so my update will be more than likely late again.

Thank you!!!  We are very fortunate to have all of you!  We can't do this alone. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I wanted to let you and Randy know you are in our prayers. If there is ANYTHING, we can do for you please let us know. Moving a chair, making a meal, whatever you need we are here for you.

    Mike and Kristi Miller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan & Randy,
    The prayers of our family as well as the entire Coburn Corners Church are with you in this time of "unknowns". We pray for your peace and strength - You serve a mighty God!
    Brian & Jeana Wilcox

    ReplyDelete