Saturday, May 28, 2011

It's been quite a week and for a change, I am anticipating a good weekend.  Mainly because I see the possibility of "sunshine" for the next few days.  That bright light up there in the sky does more for all of us than we realize.  Bring it on!!! 

This week I went up north to a retirement party for a past co-worker and a very dear friend.  There were almost 40 of us there and to see people that I spent 14 years with at B.E. was a bright spot in my week. It was almost like a step back in time to have JS, TP and myself all in the same place once again remincing about our B.E. days.  It was so good to see everyone!  I miss you all and think of you alot.  Enjoy your summer!!

Another first I had yesterday -- I always did the mowing even when R was around - but for some reason that is an emotional thing for me until yesterday - especially when I do the trimming.  I guess because he always followed behind to trim up the yard to keep it looking the best it could.  Last evening there were no tears when I trimmed or mowed.  Later on - I gave myself a pat on the back to say - "see things are improving little by little".  

I am so grateful for the offers of assistance with whatever I need.  I am so thankful for everyone keeping up with me - even though I am horrible about keeping up with you most of the time.  The days go so fast and I fill up my idle time to the brim and I'm glad I can do that.  Right now that is very important to me to be busy and keep my little feet moving forward. I know you all understand when you don' t get an email or phone call back.      

My garden is growing like crazy - it must enjoy the monsoon season we've been having.  This weekend I will get my table put together that has been laying on the deck just watching me pass it by for several weeks now.
Another one of those things - that I know since some time has passed - it will go together like peanut butter and jelly.  :) 

I hope you all have a very enjoyable weekend.  Jump into everything with love and passion. It's easier on some days than others........and always remember - results may vary.

"Everything that occurs in your life is part of God's plan to wake you up."

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment