Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Live Simply....Love Generously....Care Deeply....Leave The Rest To God....

I have learned to live simply - to simplify - to not make a mountain out of a molehill - make it easy on myself.  I have leaned to love more generously - my children - my grandchildren.  Never take one moment for granted.  Time waits for no one.  Treasure every moment you have.  I do care deeply about more things than I ever have in the past.  I have learned to let go and let God.  The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

I feel very protected.
I feel very loved.
I feel very fortunate.

That doesn't mean......

...I've always got a smile on my face.
...I don't have my sad times.
...I don't miss R.

It gives me hope to know....

...I have such loving and giving family and friends.
...I'm being watched over every day.
...Prayers continue going out for me. 

It's a bittersweet thing to be lucky and unlucky all at the same time.  I will press on!  I will do what needs to be done!  I will persevere!!         

1 comment:

  1. this was beautifully expressed mama b! absolutely beautiful. i love you very much...m.e.

    ReplyDelete