Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I started my day really early today when the Epi Cath battery pack decided to die at 3:30 this morning........but I got him all up and running and thus my day began because I could not go back to sleep.
I think he's pretty much been awake since then as well.

An exceptional day for R.  If he stays this good - we are taking the phone away from him, giving him NO caffine and he will not be allowed to call the shots!  :) So far today - he called a car salesman to bring a brand new car for me - which he did - but he didn't really like it - so he's bringing something else on Saturday. I was at work today so I never saw the vehicle.   He called my dad to take him to Lowes to get new "guts" for the spare bathroom toilet.  I'm going to call dad back to say go get the stuff and he'll watch you do it.  I ask him how he was going to get to Lowes to do the shopping...he seems to forget that not allowed to drive.  As far as the Caffine - he wanted a McDonald's Coffee this afternoon and he drank the whole thing - he was pretty much on a high when I walked in the door.  We had a great visit tonight and a very yummy dinner with good friends!  Thank you to K & D!  Nice surprise after a busy day for me.

As you can tell - he is doing really well today.  Tomorrow may be a different story - but we don't think about tomorrow - we deal with the moments of today.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment