Friday, February 11, 2011

Thank goodness for Fridays!   This week seemed to fly by.  Not sure how much I want them to fly right now.  Savoring the moments of the here and now. 

Today was a repeat of yesterday.  R was doing well today. He's eating great which is good with all this wonderful food that keeps showing up at our house.  :)   He is taking care of some things off the bucket list (today he was working on my list).  Seems his list is a little different than mine.  His includes a new car... mine is more about the everyday stuff that I hope to accomplish.   Today held good company - delicious food - even a card game with good friends! 

We are thankful to God for yet another good day.  Praying for his back to surpise me and heal up on it's own.  The dr. said something may have to be done if it doesn't heal up on it's own.  P L E A S E..... he doesn't need one more thing to deal with right now.  Continue to pray for our journey down this unknown path.  He has been on this amazing journey the last couple of weeks.  I know my guard is down and things could change at any moment and the roller coaster begins again.  We aren't completely ready for it but yet I know it lingers out there somewhere and we'll have to be ready! 

No comments:

Post a Comment