Wednesday, February 16, 2011

 I just seem a little short on thoughts & words tonight.  My gut is telling me that things may be on a slight downhill slide right about now.  I hope I am wrong.  His nerve issues with his legs & feet are getting a little worse.  The nurse came today and I do believe she told him he needed to rest more than he is.  He's been up and about alot the last couple of weeks.  He just didn't seem as peppy today when I got home.  But he is entitled to a little bit of an off day. 

The picture is from a surprise "candlelight dinner" we enjoyed with dear friends who showed up with everything from the tablecloth to the salt & pepper shakers and pampered us with a meal like we would of had at a very fancy restaurant.  They knew our eating out days ended long ago so it was very special.  Thank you so much G & A.  We all enjoyed your company and delicious food.  

 
Praying for good days to outnumber the off days.  Praying for strength and courage as we face the unknown.
If only we had a crystal ball - but I've been told there are none to be found.  Praying for all of you who continue to pray for all of us.  We so very much appreciate all the meals, cards, notes of encouragement, visits and everything everyone is doing.  We are so blessed to have you in our lives.

Romans 8: 26-27
  

 

1 comment:

  1. Want to come see you! I was cleared by the surgeon today. I do have to have some tests next week with cardiologist. So I pray they go smoothly so we can get down there. Much love and prayers to you both.

    ReplyDelete