Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday's seem to be a tired day for R.  By 7:30 tonight he was pretty tired.  He's got his 9pm meds now so he can go to sleep.  I set my alarm for 11:59 p.m. to make sure he gets his midnight meds. Luckily I can get back to sleep pretty easy.  His wonderful sister is here from Florida to help me out.  She is a god-send.  I stayed at work today the entire day -- which was quite different for me.  I haven't worked a full day since the middle of December.  Another sister came for a visit today and rumor has it - she's bringing breakfast tomorrow -- I'll miss it - We have an important audit tomorrow at work.    

He's having an issue with his feet and some numbness today.  He's still up walking around - so that's a good thing.  His sister didn't think he was on the move as much today as he has been.  Hopefully tomorrow he'll turn that around.  

Everytime we turn around someone is wishing us well.......praying for us........providing meals........giving us encouragement...... helping out around here.......willing to do whatever....and we want you to know it's very much appreciated.  Our support system is out of this world.  Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!!!

Hope is the light....and Prayer is the way it shines through.

   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment