Tuesday, February 1, 2011

For all of you wondering about my car.... one of my wonderful Bosses fixed me up this morning.  No more warning lights or loud dings which is a blessing because it was very annoying.  Today was a weird day.  We closed our business early today so we could all get out before the weather hit.  So I headed out to the HH. Spent some time with R and then stayed just a little too long because it was snowing pretty good on my way home.  It was very rare for me to be home by 5:00 since I stay with him until 8ish.  It felt good to be home for a change although I felt bad about leaving him early.  He didn't want me to be stranded and kicked me out. 

It's looking like we can come home on Thursday.  Pray hard for that!!  Today is the first day I heard him say anything about wanting to be home.  So - I guess he's ready.  He's feeling pretty good and getting around very well.  It's a little tricky with his two pain packs to haul around - but he gets them hooked on his walker and off he goes.   He had a friend from High School stop to see him today.  We had actually ran into him this summer and got reaquainted so today he visited.  Thanks KH!  He enjoyed seeing you. 

I checked on him awhile ago - and he said to find a way out there tomorrow - he needed the company.  So - depending on what happens tonight with the weather - I'll more than likely do that.  This should make him more than ready to vacate the HH. 

We continue to be blessed and we thank you all for everything.  You mean so much to us.  Keep praying!
Your prayers and support are what keeps us going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment