Monday, February 14, 2011

A new week. R has some new issues going on. Today his dr. made a house call. He may be making a trip back to see the surgeon to see what he recommends with the hole in his incision.  It's not getting any bigger and it's not infected - so we are hoping that a miracle will show up overnight and heal that little pinhole up all on it's own.   He gets very tired in the evenings anymore.  He sort of shuts down by 7:30 every night.  His feet are still tingly and numb feeling and they seem to be swelling a little.  He's been doing so well - every day when I get up - I never know what i'm going to be faced with.  He mentioned the calm before the storm tonight and I've been avoiding the storm......out of sight out of mind....... 
I heard this song on my way to work today and it has stuck with me all day..... so I wanted to share it with you all.

Right Here by Jeremy Camp

"All the world is watching, all the world does care
Even when the world weighs on my shoulder now
these feelings I can bear

Because I know, that You're here everywhere I go I know
You're not far away You're right here, You're right here

All these thoughts I've wasted all these thoughts I've feared
Even when these thoughts are faded I still know that
You hear so I can rest my hope in You

Everywhere I go I know You're not far away
You're right here, You're right here

The many times that I have felt alone the many times that I have felt the world was
crashing down upon me You always stood here by my side
You were always there

Everywhere I go I know You're not far away.
You're right here, You're right here"


 
I know that God is keeping us all close at hand.  He is standing beside me, my family and our huge support group.   He has total control over this entire situation.  Pray for calmness, peace, courage and understanding.   

No comments:

Post a Comment