Monday, February 21, 2011

R didn't have a dr. apt this morning like we all thought.  In these days of slow brain processing - I remembered that the neurosurgeon had pretty much wiped his hands of Randy's incision issues and had turned us over to the Plastic Surgeon while we were still in the hospital last month.  The oncology dr. had made the apt. for us to visit the Neuro guy.  I called first thing this morning to find out they actually wanted to see us under the circumstance or if they wanted us to go onward.  They talked it over and called me back and said - Dr. thinks we should visit the Plastics guy. So tomorrow at 8 - we visit the Plastics guy.  He is the same guy we saw at the hospital.  So we'll have a report on that tomorrow. 

He had a meaningful visit today with a good friend.  He enjoyed that tremendously.  He got a new Laptop. He told me he'd be able to see what he is doing much better than on the IPOD.  Kids.....you'll be proud of your dad.  He did his homework and I drove out in the snow to pick it up.  (twice - I might add - they sold me the wrong one the first time - so I had to go back.)  He'll be like a kid in a candy shop tomorrow.

Pray that the surgeon has some non evasive things to try to get the little hole in the back sealed up.  Pray for his pain level to remain where it's at.  It seems to want to creep up from time to time.  Pray for his leg/nerve issues to not get any worse.  Pray for the snow to depart the area - so I can get him to the dr. tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone who's helping out.  YOU are appreciated.  Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment