Sunday, February 13, 2011

Two days of beautiful sunshine and snow melting...... It's worth every bit of slop that ends up on my clean vehicle!  The sun makes everything better.  R had another good day.  When the visiting nurse came today - she stated when she saw us in the hospital - she didn't think he would ever come home.  She is amazed at how well he is doing.  He's up walking around the house with no walker today - dressed in his sloppy sweatsuit as he calls it.  I think he looks good in it.  We worked on some things on my bucket list - and I was happy to get some of that accomplished.  More good visits with great friends and family today.  The nurse suggested I take a picture of his area on his back that won't heal so he can see it.  I never thought about that.
He sometimes freaks out when we talk about the tiny pinhole he has back there.  So tonight I'll do that for him. A couple of times today he has gotten up from where he's setting and forgotten to take his pain bag with him - he soon remembers that is attached to him....He can't get very far away without it...  He does some funny things now and then.

Before I forget......many of you have ask if my time is incorrect on my computer.  The Blog site is actually located out west - so it uses the PST zone.  So take the time you see and add 3 hours to it.  :)

We are so thankful for good days, tolerable pain, hardy appetite, and tons of blessings being sent our way.
Your prayers are appreciated so very much!!!  You all mean the world to us.  Thank you for everything!!!

True hope dwells on the possible, even when life seems to be a plot written by someone who wants to see how much adversity we can overcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment