Saturday, February 19, 2011

Nothing like a day of sunshine to make everyone feel better.  He got upset with me this morning because I gave one of his "man jobs" away to my dad.  The garage door opener needed a new light bulb....he said he'd climb up on the ladder and do it....I said......no I don't think so.....  I knew I could do it...but why - when I have all these people standing in line to help me do something.....right???  And besides...... he has trouble getting up two steps into the house.... 

His trip out and about today with me consisted of going through the car wash this morning.  At noon three of the guys from work brought lunch and visited for awhile.  He enjoyed it alot - Thanks Todd, Chris, and Aaron.  He got some treats today - homemade rubarb pie (which was super yummy) and DeBrands.  He got to spend some time with his brother.  I left him in the care of his brother while I ran a couple of errands.  I'm sure they talked non stop and enjoyed every minute of it. The nurse came today to give him a refill of his wonder drug.   It was a good day all around.    

We still continue to seek out that miracle as we journey onward one day at a time.  Keep up the prayers! We know they are working.  You are all appreciated more than you know.    

No comments:

Post a Comment