Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another good day.......  I can't tell you all how good it is to see him smile and talk and get around quite well. The pain is being managed and tweeked a little tonight to possibly simplify the way it's being managed. We have an awesome Dr. at the HH.  R was teasing the evening nurse tonight and she looked at me and said they never had anyone come to HH to get better.  They love having an energetic patient around.  He is getting better and stronger. He's just an all together different person when the pain is pushed back. 

We don't know how long the pain will be lurking in the background before it strikes again - but we'll take each day we can get that is relatively pain free.   Pray for him to continue to gain strength and get him back home.  We all would love to be able to have him here.  Once again we thank everyone for your love, support, encouragement, food, cards, messages, phone calls..PRAYERS... the list could go on forever.  One more thing..... I believe I have yet another god send that has been doing my snow and I thank you so very much.  I came home in yet another snow storm tonight and my drive was shoveled off.  I was very grateful!!  I am very grateful for everyone God puts in my path.   Know you are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment