Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11

Most people got up today and have all sorts of New Years resolutions they think they are going to get moving on - knock some things off the bucket list......and then there are those of us.......who have difficulty attaining the most simple things.  Right now - I am very concerned for R.  He had a not so bad morning - but the pain spiked again this afternoon.  They had to kick up the meds once again. He couldn't get comfortable - nothing seemed to work.  Then we hear from the rumor mill that they are moving him to another room.  Last week when we were there - he was in three different rooms which is rediculous.  He never got moved tonight until 9:00 p.m.  I felt so bad for him. I'm sure the staff knew I was agitated.  The plan was to get him moved by 7:00 so he had time to get settled down.   I stayed and made sure he was doing ok and got his "blast" of pain med before I left him.  I keep thinking one more day and he's going to have some improvements and so far there haven't been many.  

There is still no talk of when we may be changing our address back to where I manage to sleep for a few hours.      I'll keep you all posted.  We all need your prayers more than ever. 

1 comment:

  1. Randy and Susan we continue to pray...we wish there was more to do but from our away position there is nothing more we can do. It truly breaks my heart you guys are going through so much. Thank you for sharing the book and I will have to see about it as it sounds like a good read.

    ReplyDelete