Saturday, January 29, 2011

Not much new to report today.  He felt pretty good - ate in the sunroom twice today with family that visited.  That was nice to get out of the room to eat and visit. It is nice to see him able to actuallly set in a chair for a bit.  He's getting around pretty well.  Manages a cup of tea or coffee and still walks with his walker....  didn't think until today that I should rig up a cup holder.  :)  

He won't let himself rest (as in close the eyes and sleep) much during the day and I know he was tired tonight when I left.  He has had some decent nights there - not quite as noisy as the hospital but still a little noisy because his room is close to the nurses station.

He wants me to bake cookies tomorrow.  The volunteers bake during the week and everyone gets to eat them.  It appears the volunteers don't come on Saturday and I doubt they will come on Sunday.  So I will probably end up in the kitchen baking which is fine.  

Thankful for another good day. 

Passing on a little Quote I came across a few days ago...
"The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have."
by Norman Vincent Peale

Romans 15:13

    

No comments:

Post a Comment