Saturday, April 2, 2011

Early order for toast again today - then R went back to sleep for a bit.  He was still tired when he got up so he decided to just be lazy for awhile.  That's when the Dr. decided to show up for a visit - oh well......
It was good to see the Dr.  He changed up a couple of his meds and we are doing away with the midnight dose!!  I was having an applause session in my head thinking maybe we can sleep through the night now. Yeah!!!!  :)  He prescribed R to get out and do what ever he wants and can tolerate at this point.  With warmer weather coming this week - maybe he will feel like getting out and doing something.  He isn't good for too long - he tires easily but we'll see. He had a small episode with pain this morning and took his first additional pain pill in a long time. It worked and he was good.  His pain level remains a 3 out of 10 most days and it stays managable with just the one pain med. 

He was searching for airline tickets this morning - I ask where he was going - he wanted to see the Grand Canyon.  OK..... I so wish he could tolerate a trip like that.   I checked to make sure there were no Credit Cards within his reach.  :)

We had lots of visitors today and enjoyed everyone of them.  By this evening he was exhausted.   I gave him his meds early so I didn't have to pick at him for an hour again to get that accomplished.  Then I tucked him into bed, turned on the game and he was out like a light.  He thinks he wants to try to go to Church tomorrow.  We'll make that decision tomorrow - it would be so nice to get there.  We've had intentions of going somewhere before and sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. 

I pray we get the week off to a great start.  Pray for rest,  peace and comfort for R. 

No comments:

Post a Comment