Wednesday, April 13, 2011

We are all thankful to have this day behind us.  The service was wonderful - tearful - touching.  I will post the tribute my son wrote to be read on this day soon.  I received the hard hat today with all the signatures.  Many of the guys from the plant attended the funeral.  We are still amazed at the impact he made on so many lives. 

It's been a very long day.  Tomorrow I have some changes to face head on.  Keep those prayers coming for all of us to have a sense of peace.  Rest is so needed tonight.  I am going to attempt to keep up the blog - it just may not be every night now - but I promise I will keep up.

1 comment:

  1. The service was beautiful and God was glorified through the remembrance of one of His children. BJ's thoughts made me cry as much as Jenn's video. Love ya mom Bungard!

    ReplyDelete