Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It seems I am having quite a time of getting caught up on sleep.  Yesterday by the time I got off work I was so tired - I wanted to give up the day at 6:30 but held off until 8:20...so last night when it stormed at 10:30 I thought it was time to get up and realized I could read the back of my eye lids for a while longer yet.  And I did. I know it's going to take awhile to get my body back in sync... one day at a time. 

I have started a list of the multiple phone calls I need to make to get this and that taken care of.  It's hard to know who is the most important on the list. It's quite overwhelming to have to figure things out on your own.  I was reminded today that any decision I may make can always be reversed or changed.  I will remember those words.  In the funeral "package" you get 4 death certificates - remember that you will need about 4 times that number if you are ever faced with an unfortunate situation such as mine.  You get good at asking if someone can use a copy or do they need the actual raised seal. Most of them tell you they need an original - and of course they do. 

Friends invited me to dinner tonight with another couple.  It was very nice.  Funny thing - I was watching a clock on the floor and didn't realize it was an hour behind until I got in the car to come home and my car said it was an hour later than I thought.  No wonder the yawns started.  Keep praying for strength for me to get adjusted.  Tomorrow I hope to post this song I heard today called "Stronger".  I have not heard it in it's entirety yet - but I'll check it out.  Good night all..... I need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment