Saturday, April 23, 2011

So thankful for sunshine and warm temperatures today.  One more day of rain and I thought I might lose my mind.  Could of done without the wind - but as my (almost) 5 year old grandaughter says:  "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit".  May we have some more of those sunny warm days. 

Yesterday thanks to my wonderful son in law - we accomplished a few things that had to be taken care of - such as the bank.  With R being the primary account holder they froze my account as of yesterday until I could get it switched over to my name - so now that's done as well as a couple of other things for which I am grateful. 

Today was a busy day for me.  I started off the day getting R's car all cleaned up - it went to it's new home today.  When they picked it up they thought it was a different car.  It was a little dirty the first time they saw it.  So glad it worked out for all of us.  Then my best friend came and we enjoyed Dunkin Donut's White Hot Chocolate and then we went shopping and had lunch.  When we finished our shopping - I came back home and got my 5 miles in for the first time in a very long time - it was wonderful.  Then I swept out my car and gave it a quick bath.  Then I headed to my daughter's to spend some time with the whole family.  We visited a new restaurant in the area - I came home and made food for Easter Dinner with my parents tomorrow.
I was grateful to be busy today.... my mind needs to be busy.  I don't do well with idle time here at the house.

I had a surprise phone call tonight from a classmate of mine. She just heard today about R - it was great to talk to her and it looks like we'll be in touch from here on out. 

May you have a blessed Easter tomorrow.  I'm ready to end my day.  Good night all.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment