Friday, April 15, 2011

I couldn't believe how tired I was yesterday.  It was the first day following the events of the last 4 months. I slept wed night out of shear exhaustion.  I spent some time with my daughter and 2 of the grandkids.  We all had lunch with my brother before he flew back to Texas.  Then it was time for a nap for all of us.  I came home and did some yard work.  The neighbors son in law came to help with my mower - since I knew it would be tough to start beings it was the first of the season - I should be fine now for the summer.  Appreciated the help C.  It was fulfilling to me to clean up the yard and mow. I did a few other mindless jobs and called it a day.

I did go to work today. Eased into my job for one day - I was tired - lots to do - but I was very glad to be back doing something normal.  It felt so good!! 

Tonight I am exhausted again.  I am into bed early and just relaxing.   I just want to sincerely thank alll of you who are looking after me - praying for me and the kids - leaving me messages - sending cards of encouragement - calling me.  We continue to be so blessed.  I really feel honored to be an inspiration to others with this blog.  It didn't feel right not blogging last night - but I could hardly wait to let my head rest on the pillow.

May your weekend be wonderful!! 

1 comment:

  1. Rest any time you want! You deserve it and Need it! You are always close in thought. Prayers continue....Love from us both!

    ReplyDelete