Friday, April 1, 2011

It was wwwaaayyyy to early today to begin the toast ritual.  He woke me at 3:15 a.m. ready for his toast and tea.
His sore throat was gone.  (thankful for that) He was just wide awake.  So I did my duty and got his wants fulfilled.

I tried to get him to go back to sleep - mainly so I could possibly grab a few more winks. By 5:00 a.m. he was ready to get up and he was a different person.  I didn't know this man who was getting around better today than he has in the past couple of weeks.  He took a shower and got around and ask me to head to McDonalds to get him an Oatmeal and  Egg McMuffin which I did at 6:00 a.m. 

His day was pretty busy.  He got his massage which he said was wonderful!  We have alot in common with the lady that was referred to us.  Her husband has Cancer as well.  She and R bonded right away.  I was glad to get to meet her when I came home for lunch.  Very sweet lady and she's coming back soon. We had a wonderful dinner - Friday night fish fry from Jag's (very yummy), Culvers Frozen Custard and great conversation and laughter with good friends.  You two are so sweet.  Thanks G & A!  

R is sleeping soundly beside me and that's where I want to be right now as well.  I have been awake since I made toast.  Praying for another good day tomorrow.  Keep your fingers crossed for that to happen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment