Thursday, April 28, 2011

I almost have another week under my belt.  I was able to join some friends last evening for "Girls Night Out".  I enjoyed seeing everyone and the food was delicious!  We have already decided we are going to do it again - soon I hope.  They are true friends who really care about each other and we have some laughter and some "almost" tears.  I did pretty good last night in the tearful category.  Sometimes it doesn't take much to get me going.

Tonight after work I put my big girl pants on and went to Sears and bought me a new mower. I had done my research - so I knew what was out there - I knew what I wanted - I knew the questions to ask.  I think the sales dude was impressed that I just kept rattling them off one after the other.  My boss helped me with a couple of decisions and wha-la - I was the owner of a big box that fit in the back of my new car and it says very little assembly -- my new mower! It starts with a key!  That is awesome!  That was one thing I insisted it have.  I need the reassurance that it will start when I need it to start.  They had 4 mowers that had key starts.
I am looking forward to using the crazy thing.

Yesterday at work I received a HUGE gift from all the employees.  I felt very very blessed.  I was overwhelmed and flaberghasted.  To those of you who read this - Thank you....thank you for helping me out - thank you for making my job easier being such awesome people to work with.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for going above and beyond.  Hugs to you all!! When I told my son about my gift - he made the comment that the blessings just keep coming......and they do......   It makes all of us feel pretty good.

Have a Fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment