Thursday, March 10, 2011

According to the blog count -this makes Day 100 - 100 days of a life changing experience. We have all learned way more than we ever wanted to know if a very short amount of time.  Believe it or not - there are some good things that have come from this illness.  We learn to appreciate the little things in life.  We learn to not take so much for granted.  We try to live each moment to the fullest.  We gain an appreciation for each new day we are given.  We never know what lies ahead and we don't think about the future much.  We don't plan anything anymore - if there is something in our planner and it happens then it's bonus!  It just adds to the plus side of things.  And it's nice to have some things on the plus side - since so many things end up on the minus side.

R (supervised - from what I hear) the installation of a new sump pump in our basement today.  Thanks KS!  I understand he navigated the steps 4-5 times today.  When I got home tonight he said he honestly has never been so tired.  He ate dinner and sat there and fell asleep.  He was in bed by 7:20 tonight.  I do believe he was serious about being tired...I've tried for the last 1/2 hour to get him to wake up and take his 9:00 o'clocks - but I'm not having any luck - so I guess he'll be going without.  We'll see how he does with that. I'll have to see if I can slide in any of them with his midnight stuff.  Time will tell.  

He's looking forward to a visit from a dear friend of ours tomorrow.  I hope to sneak away and join them for lunch tomorrow.  May we all have a restful night.  TGIF (almost).

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies."

No comments:

Post a Comment