Monday, March 28, 2011

Our son and his family made a visit today.  R and B got to spend a little time running some errands together.  B got to drive my new car and R stayed in the car while B did the errands.  R was tired tonight - but he managed the entire family getting together for dinner.  All 4 grandkids in the same place rarely ever happens.  It was fun.  I got a pic of all four of them together....if I have time I will post it so you all can see 4 of the cutest little people ever.

It is now getting late and I have learned to get to sleep when R goes to sleep - at 4:15 a.m. this morning he was starving and I made him raisin toast and after you do that you may as well stay up and begin your day.   You just never know when he's going to need something outside of our midnight ritual.  On that note - I have to shut down mentally and physically.   

If anyone knows of a massage therapist that does house calls for cancer patients...please let me know.  R has really been having a time with his legs and possibly a professional MT would be beneficial. 

2 comments:

  1. Look up Nancy Lee Keefer. She was amazing and I went to her all the ti me when I lived in the area. She opened a massage therapy school at... I want to say Coldwater and Washington Ctr... but of course this was all years ago, and I don't know if she's still there now. Failing that, try the Decatur Wellness Clinic - I don't know much about them except that I heard about them on the radio as I was coming to visit last time, and I'm pretty sure that they specialize in cancer patients and could make house calls. I just hope I haven't gotten the name wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is JC Crawford, I am a MT that does a very special Massage. My Good friend Bob Wilder linked me to your blog. My Massage is Holistic and it is more of a healing ministry. My current schedule is very busy but if there is a time we came talk, usually early, I would love to help you. for more about me, call Bob & Linda Wilder and also check my site look for Testimonies. www.intouchmassagefw.com Be Blessed

    ReplyDelete