Sunday, March 13, 2011

I got a nice treat today - I was stolen away to go with my daughter and grandaughter to Princess On Ice.  It was a great show. My grandaughter wore her princess dress as well as probably 2/3 of all the other little girls there.  It was really a fun time!  It felt great to do something out of the ordinary.  Our son in law was left in charge of R while I went with A & A today.  It worked out just fine.

R is very tired again tonight.  He needs to learn to get some rest during the day.  His day was pretty typical overall.  We had a nice surprise in our realm of visitors today - my 2nd cousin and his wife surprised us. We  haven't seen them for a very long time.  We are grateful for the many surprise visitors we have.  It makes our support group even stronger. 

We very much appreciate everything everyone is doing for us.  Please keep the prayers coming.  It means so much to us.  I got all those clocks changed this morning and now I am feeling the effect of the hour I lost somewhere.  It could be from the time change - but realistically it's probably R and the hour he chooses to begin the day which sometimes is very very early.  May you have a great start up to your week. I hope I have nothing but good things to relay to all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment