Monday, March 7, 2011

I wanted to take today to say a huge Thank you to my sister in law - JAR!   She has been her for a little over a month to help us out. Sadly she will be leaving this weekend to return home.  She has been amazing with her brother!  She has been amazing to me!!  She does it all!  She has been a huge help!  I have very much appreciated everything she does and I hope she knows how much!!!!  We are going to miss you alot!!  I can't thank you enough for your offer to come and be with us during this very stressful time.  Hugs to you!! 

Until you go through this - it's hard to understand how Cancer reroutes your entire life and the direction you thought you were going.  It's a very difficult time and it changes you. It changes the way you think and preceive things.  It makes you mourn the past and the person(s) we used to be.  We don't get a re-wind.  We are slowing progressing onward to the unknown.  We try to stay focused on each day we've been given and we feel very fortunate that God has allowed us yet another day to rejoice and be thankful.  We can't do it alone - you are all such a vital part of keeping us moving forward.  You are all appreciated. We can never thank you enough.  Keep the prayers coming.     

2 comments:

  1. You are so very welcome!!!!! God willing I'll be back SOON!
    Love you both more than you know! :) JAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand and am grateful for the friends that can occassionally help us out. If I have to start treatment those friends will be helpful when I need driving so John doesn't have to try and do it all too. Aunt Julie thank you for being such a support!!!

    ReplyDelete