Friday, March 4, 2011

Thank goodness for Friday's.  The week has been fast and furious.  (at least I think so).  Today was much better for R than yesterday. His pain level has been pretty low today.  (Keeping fingers crossed that it continues to be low)  He had a dose of pain med before I went to work this morning at 7:00 and nothing until he was getting around for bed. I was impressed and amazed.  He had an issue with the hole in his back draining quite a bit last night.....so we may be addressing that issue again early in the week with the dr.

I think he's getting cabin fever.  He keeps asking to go somewhere.  He wanted to go to the Home & Garden Show tomorrow - however..... I knew he couldn't walk much there and the people are wall to wall and zillions of germs floating around.  I made my case and he is agreeing with me.  If the weather is decent this weekend  - I plan on taking him for a car ride in our new car.  I'll let him figure out the bells & whistles that I haven't had time to figure out.

We hope you all have a great weekend.  Praying for a good one here.   Keep the prayers coming our way.  They are very much appreciated.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment