Monday, March 21, 2011

I think R had a tolerable day.  I heard he behaved himself today.   He spent it with his wonderful sister who gave me her day off to spend with her brother while I went to work.  He sort of gave me a complex because he seemed dumpy soon after I got home.  He has been very tired this evening. His appetite hasn't been affected by everything he is enduring. His back must be healing because it is being kind in the draining process and not going through so many dressing changes.  May that continue. I was ready to get some super glue and have at it.  He is still having the leg issues with the numbness going on as well.  The pain level is tolerable right now. 

Please keep us in your prayers.  It's a tough time for understanding the whole picture that's being painted before our eyes.  Our daughter will be spending some of her Spring Break with her dad starting tomorrow.
He is looking forward to her being here.  I think she is bringing two little people with her.  That should perk him up. 

Pray about everything; tell God your needs and don't forget to thank him for his answers.  If you do this you will experience God's peace...His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest.  Philippians 4:6,7

No comments:

Post a Comment