Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday... Always glad for Friday to be here. R had one of his better days today in recent days. He stayed by himself this morning and I came home after I worked half the day.  His spirit has been good.  I took him out for a ride to get him out of the house for a little bit.  He doesn't last too long when we do that but I know he enjoys an outing periodically.   He had a friend stop by and visit and then he fertilized our yard.  Thanks KP!!  We both appreciate that.  At least I think so now...  in a couple of weeks when the grass won't stop growing....I may have a different perspective.  :) 

He's pretty tired tonight - he hasn't rested at all since I got home today.  His left leg isn't cooperating very well.  He keeps moving even though it's difficult at times - at least he can still get around.  Time for me to become the nurse and get his nighttime meds in him before he passes out on me. 

Looking forward to hopefully some good days this weekend.  Thankful for a sunny end to the day.  May the warmer temps return very soon.  I need to be able to get him outside to enjoy some fresh air.

"A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities."

No comments:

Post a Comment