Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wow....this is day 98 for blogging.... that means that for almost 100 days we have lived this whirlwind of a new way of life. Totally insane!  We have been through so much.  It's all a blur and I'm glad if I have to know anything I can refer back to my notes here.

I understand from R's wonderful care-taker (JAR) that he has slept alot today.  He was up wanting dinner when I got home - we ate and he went right back to sleep.  I hope he sleeps tonight or I am in for a lllooonnnggg night. His craving for the day was Kettle Potatoe Chips which JAR had to make a run for.  You just never know what he is going to ask for next.  We are all about whatever it takes to make him happy.  :)

The hole in R's back is getting a little smaller day by day.  It is draining like a faucet right now for some reason.  Extra padding for absorbing action is the name of the game right now. It just takes forever for healing with everything his body is going through.  Slow but sure - we are getting there. 

We are one day closer to Spring.  May those temperatures continue to invade our area and keep the chills away.  Hugs to all.  Have a good night and a great day tomorrow.  Your prayers are always needed and appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment