Saturday, March 19, 2011

The "Bloggers Block" is hitting me tonight.  I just feel so helpless at times.  I want to do so much more for R and there isn't anything I can do but what I am doing.  I wish I could make things better.  For the most part I am given strength to respond to him and handle the anxiety and fears he has - but sometimes I just don't even know what to say.   

I've spent some time the last few days wondering "Why".... Why is this happening to us??? Why does there have to be so much sufferning?  Why does God allow a trial like this?  What more does he want to teach us from all this?  I have grown so much through all of this. I have learned a ton!!!

I came across this little poem today when I was searching for something else...

What God is doing you may not know now,
But someday you’ll understand why;
Questions that taunt you and trouble your mind
Will one day have heaven’s reply. —Hess


What’s better than answers to our why questions?
Trusting a good God who has His reasons.

3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful poem.

    I keep praying for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you two are going through this! Keep positive. God is with you. I just remember being numb and at times I still am. You are in my prayers daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lifting all of you up in prayer tonight.
    Jessica R.

    ReplyDelete