Monday, March 14, 2011

Getting started here everynight is always a little tough.  I come home from work and he said his day was good. My parents were here today and they did some chores which I greatly appreciated.  He even had my dad cleaning the carpets - they did need it and they look great!  Thanks Mom & Dad.  He was pretty tired when I got home. Maybe watching them do all that work made him tired.  He's been getting more and more tired as the days go on. 

He is having some issues with numbness in his left leg.  A little TLC and he felt better. The little hole in his back is still draining.  I'm ready to take stock in the company that makes those absorbant bandages and tape.   My evening wasn't spent being much of a caretaker - because he fell asleep after we ate and he never woke up until I had to really work at waking him for his meds and get him to move to another bed.  All that accomplished and he is sleeping pretty good once again.

We ask for prayers for strength, understanding and courage. We keep moving onward....

  

No comments:

Post a Comment