Wednesday, March 23, 2011

One of our dear friends spent the morning with R today. They cooked breakfast and just had some good one on one time.  I got here for lunch and he was ready for a nap after we ate. He was dozing off and on the rest of the day in between keeping his sweet tooth happy.  He is having quite a time with his legs. They are becoming very numb.  We start doubling up on the numbing medicine beginning tomorrow. We take one day at a time sometimes half the day at a time.  The draining from the little hole in his back has let up some days and others not so much.  Seems to be no rhyme or reason.  Just one more thing to keep me on my toes.

We are so blessed with the generosity of family, friends, neighbors, co-workers and the list goes on.  You all  have been amazing and we appreciate your encouragement, cards, wonderful food, company and most of all prayers.

I have caught a cold the last couple of days - so I need to get some sleep while he is sleeping so hopefully I can get rid of it quickly. I'm trying to keep my distance and I pray that he doesn't get my germs.   



     

No comments:

Post a Comment