Friday, March 18, 2011

Little blessings....

I took a half day off work to spend with R.  It was a nice start to the weekend.

You could stand at the front door this afternoon and watch the daffodils inch their way up through the ground.

The sunshine and warmer temps just seem to make the days better.
 R's day was decent even though he was pretty tired most of the day.   

My mom made homemade cookies here today.  They were pretty good!  Why are things always better when moms make them?

We went for a ride tonight.  He was anxious to get out and go somewhere.  He's happy with just a little bit of an outing. 

I went to the license bureau today and it only took me 20 minutes to get my plate transfered and title work for my new car.  I was dreading that trip.  My faith in the system has been restored (for this visit that is).

Please continue to keep R in your prayers.  He has some issues that are becoming more evident.  Your prayers and encouragement keep us going.  Thank you for what you do for us in all facets.  It is appreciated more than you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment