Thursday, March 3, 2011

I sign on everynight to tell you all about the day and what is happening in our lives.  Sometimes I am so tired that this is the last thing on my mind - but I keep going because I am so inspired by all of you who tell me they are inspired by me. That means alot to me.  Thank you for reading and keeping in touch.

So far the oral meds are working for the pain.  We hope like crazy they keep working well for him. We have some tweeking to do with doses and timing but our nurse has us on the right track with things.  Tomorrow should be better with a little different schedule of things.  

Asking for your prayers tonight for comfort, courage and understanding.  Sometimes it's very difficult to understand why we are chosen to deal with the hand we have been dealt.  We continue to trudge on one day at a time - sometimes minute by minute. 

Thankful for safe travels for our son and our 2 youngest grandchildren to make the trek home for a visit today.  Thankful for seeing our other two little people this evening.   That's a rare thing to see them all in the same day. 

Looking - praying - hoping for a new day tomorrow to begin anew --a new chance to make it better all the yesterday's.    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment