Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy 58th Anniversary to my wonderful parents today.  We had a little family brunch here today to celebrate.  It was a very trying time for R.  Emotions were running high for both of us.  He was completely out of sync this morning.  He woke up that way very early today.    

This afternoon he was a completely different person.  He perked up and felt like going for a ride.  I thought I'd surprise him and pulled into a big parking lot and told him he could drive the car around the parking lot - but he wasn't thrilled about that. He said if he couldn't take it down the road he had no desire to drive it. (Thanks TB for the idea on the parking lot - sounded good.......but as you can see he didn't buy it.)  Our highlight of the drive was registering our OnStar while we sat in the Meijer Parking lot.  Wooooowweeeee.

 He felt like going shopping while we were out - which we did not do - I ran into Walgreens and left him in the car to wait for me.  Then he wanted to go out to eat....which we did not do either.  I know..i'm no fun anymore. LOL   It just scares me to possibly expose him to something and he probably think's I'm crazy.  Physically he just can't do any of the above.  He walks a little ways and he's done.  His mind tells him he can go anywhere and do anything but reality is - he can't.  I would love to be able to do those things with him if only he could.

Pray for R and his anxious times.  Pray for a good night for both of us.  Pray for the unknown that we can have the courage and understanding to get through it all.  Tomorrow we begin a new day.  May it be a good one for everyone.  You are in our prayers.....thank you for keeping us in yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment